Initially it is designed as a composted dry toilet, but in case there are necessary communications neaby, it can easily be converted into a water closet. Shower may be added as well. The design and structure is similar to the TaruMaja camping cabin, but is given a slightly different shape and smaller dimensions. It fits perfectly as a vital sanitary building for a camping site or in proximity to the single TaruMaja camping cabin. The floor space of TaruMaja Sanitary is around 2.5 m².
Please contact us for the estimated price calculation.
The base price includes:
– Ground screws (in case of a standard option 4 screws will be used as a foundation. The type and length of the screws depends on the geological conditions and desired height from the ground. 2100 mm ground screws enable approximately 500 mm ground clearance for the floor beams)
– Floor, wall, ceiling and roof prefabricated structures with necessary fasteners
– The roof covering material
– Standard door and slit windows in the rear wall
– Weather shields for the door and windows
– Natural tar oil for exterior weather shield
Some of the extras to consider:
- The floor and ceiling insulation (the choice is up to the buyer between different materials: stone wool, blowing wool, PIR insulation boards etc. The price and quantity depends on the choice of the material.)
- Outside staircase (Since the door threshold is about 300 mm above the ground, we recommend to build a simplr staircase with 1-2 steps. The quotation together with a technical solution will be prepared and provided upon request.)
- Dry toilet collection tank or a water closet system (the choice is up to the buyer between different systems and usability options. The quotation together with a technical solution will be prepared and provided upon request.)
- Installation work at the site (All our products come with a complete written or video installation guide. Since the installation process is aroud 95% about putting together the prefabricated details, it is possible to complete it without any significant professional help (although, professional supervision is mandatory). We strongly recommend using qualified contractor or professional (general construction, carpentry or similar) for the building and installation works. The quotation will be prepared and provided upon request.)
- Coating the walls with natural tar oil annually (Coating with natural tar oil significantly prolongs the lifespan of the parts. We recommend to inspect and if necessary, repeat the coating process annually. We also offer a monitoring service, which includes yearly inspections and coating in addition to the process of cleaning the external surfaces from foreign objects like leaves, snow, ice, tree branches etc., inspection and/or adjustment of the ground screws, inspections of the installed technical systems etc. with predetermined frequency. The quotation will be prepared and provided upon request.)
- Transportation (Transportation price depends directly on the final location and accessibility. The quotation will be prepared and provided upon request.)
In case of an interest towards any of the products or services listed above and not included in the base price, we will provide a detailed quotation. The prepared quotation already takes into consideration the specific needs of the client like preferred sanitary system and desired location of the building, different choice of the core material, alternative energy systems etc.